Monday, March 28, 2011

Samoa (cont.)

"I love to see the temple..."


I was excited for this trip because I actually had a recommend this time and Kuso told me that they do endowment sessions with English translation. I was really excited for Kuso to be able to go through the temple in his native language again, and for me to experience something different. We got to Samoa on Thursday, went to church Sunday and learned that it would be closed for the next two weeks for maintenance. Bummer. But we were still able to see it from outside the gates and get a few pictures.

Seriously, my pictures of the Samoa temple are prettier than the ones they sell at the distribution centers. Maybe I should sell them to the church. The last trip I took a gorgeous picture that is now blown up and on my living room wall. These pictures are actually prettier because the landscaping have grown in better, but the last picture had a pretty blue sky for a background. More pretty flowers that grow over there.








This was awesome. In the states, we use bark to beautify our flower beds. As I walked past, I noticed that these were coconut shells that had been chopped up. Pretty cool (and resourceful.)

1 comment:

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

I LOVED reading about your trip to Samoa and seeing all of your pictures!! Looks like you all had a GREAT time!!