Monday, August 3, 2009

...these are a few of my favorite things...

In no particular order...(and most of these are NOT pregnancy related...)

*ICE - with some Coke on it....mmmm
*Watching Leila "dance" in my stomach
*Laughing with Aukuso
*Kuso's eyes and smile when he's happy
*Juicy popcicles
*Warm baths
*Waking up and seeing skinny ankles (although that only lasts for about 20 minutes. By the time I'm out of the shower, I have kankles again!)
*Imagining what Leila will look like. and what her personality is going to be like.
*Pedicures (even though I still am not a fan of other's besides hubby touching my feet.)
*The smell of rain and laundry soap
*Realizing I've slept for 5 hours without being interrupted for bathroom breaks or aching hips
*Seeing the days pass by that gets me closer to meeting my daughter (and a few months off of work!)
*Sitting outside on a warm summer evening
*Samoan love songs (English are good too, but that language is so sexy :) )
*Polynesian choirs - amazing. If you have never heard one, seek one out. Amazing.
*Hearing Kuso sing
*Knowing that I'm loved

I guess this is a good start. I may add more later.

3 comments:

Sundquist Family said...

You forgot your little brother!

Grandma Neener said...

You have always liked the small things in life!

Survis Family said...

I Love it!