Thursday, August 20, 2009

Quick Update

So my computer has been having technical difficulties uploading pictures. We took a "look how big I am prego" picture last Saturday when I would have been 36+ weeks. I haven't been able to post it yet since my computer won't take it off the camera. When I get it working, you will see my big belly...

I went to the doctor again this past Tuesday. I am still about 75% effaced and not dilated at this point. She is definitely head down. I felt a little relieved since there is still some work to be done at work and at home before little Leila decides to make her world debut. However, once we get past August 29th, I'm okay with her showing up whenever she is ready. (That is Kuso's brother's wedding that I would like to go to.)

I've had two baby showers, and one more today. I'll get pics of all the stuff and post those and details about each shower later. Just wanted to keep any of you anxious people updated on what's going on in our Leila world.

1 comment:

charese said...

I am glad things are going well for you. I want to see some pictures! Take care in these last few weeks.