Thursday, August 27, 2009

Silly Swollen Feet/Ankles

Remember all those times that I've referred to my silly swollen feet and ankles.
Here is a quick look at what I'm talking about.

No, it's not bruised...just looks that way!

I challenge any of you who can beat this pictures (without having a broken foot) to try!

I laugh every time I see these.

It's so comical to have Fred Flintstone feet (more than I usually do according to my brothers...)

And since I can read minds, No, they don't hurt. Well, sometimes when I get up in the night and haven't been on them for a while, but overall, they don't hurt. They just look silly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor girl! I can totally see you laughing at yourself. I still remember your laugh :)

charese said...

You poor thing! Swollen ankles are always so painful. I am just thankful it doesn't happen until the end of pregnancy. You are so close to being done! I hope your delivery goes well! My deliveries are a breeze it just happens to be the nine months leading up to it that are not. Leila's room is really cute. Take care.