Thursday, August 27, 2009

Baby Leila's Room

I've finally got Leila's room all put away and decorated. I saw this bedding on J.C. Penney online before I knew the gender of the baby. I fell in love with it right away. I've looked at it online weekly until we finally bought it. My mom actually saw the bedding in the store and we got a killer deal on it because it was during a great sale and she had a coupon. It's called Papagayo (have no idea what that means....) But it's cute.

Below is the view from the door, the closet is to the left.

Below is the view from the closet, the door is to the right.

Below is the view from the window, the same wall the door is part of.



All of the palm tree decorations and monkeys I already had. They just happened to go GREAT with Leila's room, so they are hers now.

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

love the room...way cute!

Survis Family said...

Very, Very cute!