Friday, July 1, 2011

Quiz

SO...a couple of my friends have posted this quiz on their blog to have their viewers take the quiz to see how well their blogs reflect their interests/personality/etc. After doing both of their quizzes, I decided to post the quiz WITH my answers because most of these questions would not be answered through my regular blogs. I tend to blog about funny things, or big events, not every day happenings...so, here ya go.

1. What is my beverage of choice? Diet Dr. Pepper or Coke Zero these days
2. What is my favorite meal of the day? snack time
3. If it were 72 degrees outside and the sun was shining, where or what would I be doing? I would probably be at work, but I would want to be doing yard work or taking Leila to a park or just watching Leila play around the yard.
4. Do I enjoy cooking? not really
5. What time am I usually up and ready for the day by? usually out the door by 7:30 or earlier.
6. How many siblings do I have? 2 brothers, one older, one younger
7. What is one of my least favorite chores? cleaning bathrooms! or dusting. or sweeping. I don't mind cleaning the kitchen, cleaning bedrooms, doing laundry, vacuum. But I HATE bathrooms the MOST!
8. What is one of my talents (do I have more than one? hahahahaha)? I don't really have a lot of talents that I can SHOW...but I'm a great organizer (when i want to be) and I'm really good at getting along with people. Pretty much anyone I can have a conversation with and make them feel comfortable.
9. What am I most proud of? My family. My career. That all through junior high, high school, and college (even now and forever) I never drank any alcohol, used any tobacco, or any drugs. In fact, it takes a LOT for me to even take Tylenol or something like that.
10. What is my favorite season? Summer probably, although I enjoy elements of all of them. I love the brisk air in the fall. I love the first snow fall. I love to feel the air warm up and the flowers bloom in the spring, but summer is the most fun!
11. Briefly describe my typical day. Drop Leila at the sitters, go to work, leave work, pick up Leila from my mom's (usually spend several hours there including dinner) go home, give Leila a bath, bed time routine...and we throw some playing in there somewhere. Weekends? Eh. your guess is as good as mine!
12. Name 2 of my favorite treats. White trash (a chex mix type mixture covered in almond bark coating) and cadburry mini eggs (I put these same answers on a friends quiz) but I also love frozen candy bars (Reese's, Snickers, Milky Way)
13. My favorite restaurant? Fiesta Ole or Chick Fil A probably. Although Chili's chips and salsa ring out to me!
14. One of my hobbies? online shopping, I just really enjoy anything that gets me to laugh
15. Do I like to 'craft'? not really, but sometimes if it's simple enough
16. Would I rather get a shot or go to the dentist? I don't really hate either. A shot is faster I guess.
17. Who is my best friend? Probably My mom and Leslie Uta'i (for different reasons)
18. My favorite holiday? Easter
19. It's 40 degrees outside and rainy. Where or what would I be doing? Probably at work, but I would rather be home watching a movie wrapped up in a blanket.
20. My favorite time of day? about 8 pm when the weather is calm, but still warm and nice outside (during the summer.) I also love 430 when it's time to leave work and go do something for ME!
21. What am I scared of? losing a loved one unexpectedly, snakes, spiders, octopus, most animals, reptiles, bugs, etc. I don't like things that can hurt me or surprise me. Heights. Disappointing someone I love.
22. Where do I do the majority of my grocery shopping? WalMart
23. Would I rather spend money going out to eat at a nice restaurant or going out to do something? going to do something because usually, there is something to eat there! If we go out to eat, it's USUALLY to a buffet so Kuso can get his money's worth. $20 at Applebees doesn't do it for him.
24. What is one of Leila's favorite things? Yo Gabba Gabba!, outside, playing with daddy/grandpa/Uncle
25. One of Kuso's? rugby, volleyball, dancing
26. Why do you read my blog? feel free to leave your answer under comments!

2 comments:

Chad and Nicole said...

A glimpse into who you are...love it!! And, I read your blog because you are FABULOUS!!!

Kaitlin said...

When i saw this at first i was like "aw crap i'm not going to know any answers!" i read your blog b/c it makes me laugh...and id ont see you enough!