Thursday, July 14, 2011

Free as a Bird!

Leila loves the water. We set this little pool up while Troy and Kuso worked on getting our cement project prepped...(which we will FINALLY pour tomorrow! I'm SO excited to have that project done.) Anyway, I just took Leila's clothes off and let her play since she still needed to take a bath.

Well, the diaper got SUPER soaked. Actually, I'm quite amazed with how much water that thing held. I finally took it off and just let her play naked for a little bit. I squeezed the diaper and had to squeeze pretty hard to get any water to come out. Amazing. Then I touched it (like on the commercial) and it felt pretty dry considering it was filled to the brim.

How liberating does that look to sit in your backyard, naked, basking in the sun? I think it looks heavenly. A couple years ago, I took an outside shower at girls camp around noon. The sun was shining and the water was perfect. I LOVED it. Then the outside showering experiences in Samoa...man, I love to be outside naked. Too bad it won't ever happen. You can all thank me for my restraint. Any time she sees the camera, she has to have her picture taken, then look at it. BOTH of these pictures are from her seeing the camera, then saying "CHEEEEESE." (and usually tilts her head.)


Look how NICELY her face has healed up. I'm HOPING it will stay that way. I'm putting "monkey balm" on it morning and night to hopefully keep that awful dry skin from coming back.

The picture below is from a week prior to the above picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

would like to taste her pee.

Anonymous said...

I know me to I bet her pee taste great