Tuesday, May 12, 2009

4 Months and Counting

So Leila's due date is exactly 4 months from today! We could be practicing parents in 4 months (give or take a few days). I'm super excited to meet our little girl.

Sometimes it all seems so far away and almost unreal. Then other moments the reality of the situation comes to light and all my emotions of fear and excitement come rushing back. People look at me funny when I tell them I'm scared or nervous. I am. But I'm WAY MORE excited than any of the nervous feelings that come up.

I can't wait to bring our firstborn home and begin that large chapter of our life.

5 comments:

Sundquist Family said...

We are SO excited!

Anonymous said...

Me too...I can't wait!

Grandma Neener said...

I don't think anyone is as excited as Grandma Neener, maybe her mother! It will be fun to have another baby in our family,especially since Kiley is growing up so fast.

Chad and Nicole said...

*squeal*!!! I am soooo excited for you! I can't wait to see her!

Kaitlin said...

I LOVE the name! And we're soooooo excited for you!