Friday, May 15, 2009

29!!!

Happy Birthday to Me! I'm officially 29 and holding...okay, not holding. I'm not worried about getting older. In fact, I'm excited. Age brings so many opportunities that wouldn't come if we just stayed 29 forever.

Not a lot of big plans, but I'll be heading to Rock Springs, Wyoming after work. Kuso is working there...12 hour days, 7 days a week until the job is done. He's been there for a couple weeks, and will be there for a couple more without coming home at all. SO...I take advantage of being "free" and go visit him on the weekends. Although it's not the most exciting trip, I've succumbed to the fact that I will be spending Mother's Day, my Birthday, and our Anniversary in Wyoming every year! It's not where one is at, but who one is with that makes an occasion special...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

No comments: