Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year's 2011

New Year's Eve was fun. Kuso's cousin has a teenage daughter that he didn't want going out. So last year, he had a "family dance" that she could bring some friends to so that they had something to do, but he also knew what they were doing. This year they had the dance again. It was bigger and better and looks like it's going to stick around for a while. It's nice for those of us with young kids because then we aren't stuck at home, but we get to be with our families too.Happy New Year from the Aiono Family!
Kuso, Kingston, Iafeta, & Burton
Leslie & Lisa
(notice my red face...I was dancing up a storm...)
Lisa & Troy
La & Leila (that's her babysitter in the mornings.)
Leila LOVES La. WE LOVE La. We couldn't ask for a better babysitter.La & Lisa
Tanu, Faioso, Leila, & My DadMatai & Gabe - Burton and Leslie's boys.
Some GENIUS decided to pass out the noise makers about 10 minutes too early.
Kuso & Kingston
Mommy & Leila
We don't really set any resolutions. I've always thought that is a silly idea because most people FAIL at completing or even starting their resolutions. I get ideas of things I would like to improve or start in my life, but I don't ever mention them out loud. (Which is one of the biggest reasons goals don't work. One of the first steps is to put it on paper - make it real - get a support group.) Oh well. I don't need a new year to start for me to realize there are some changes that need to be made in my personal life as well as for our family. Let's just say that recognition is there, and there will hopefully be some action toward fixing that recognition. There, my resolutions are in print.
2010 was a good year and here is to wishing that 2011 will top it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man how cute are the pics of Kuso and Kingy! Such a fun party can't wait till next year!

Chad and Nicole said...

What a fun tradition that is going to be!! And I agree with you on the New Year's Resolutions thing. I don't set any either, but mostly because all of mine seem to be pretty lame.