Thursday, January 6, 2011

Friend Christmas Party

On Friday December 17, 2010, our good friends Burton and Leslie Uta'i hosted a Christmas party. We had a little potluck, did an ornament exchange game, and just hung out enjoying the company of good friends. I'm greatful to have good friends who put forth effort to get people together. Leslie said she wants to try and do this every year. I'm in FULL support. Heck, I'm even willing to have it at our house, I just need someone to get the ball rolling and get the party planned...not just talked about.
My little King-a-roo. He is so sweet. He loves Auntie Lisa. Just ask him. :)
I had to post this picture, not so much for the wonderful quality and professional job that was done, but to show Leila's latest development. She is now climbing onto things. Mostly chairs and couches, but she already tries to climb onto tables from chairs and whatnot. Gotta love developmental stages.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't you have edited me out of this picture!!!!!!!!!! I try very hard to only allow flattering pictures of myself on the blog universe! Really I am shocked I look so bad since I am usually so photogenic!! HA HA HA HA HA

Lisa & Aukuso said...

actually Les, I took that into consideration. I think you look very slender in the picture and anyone who sees the picture and reads the blog will know it was not specifically taken of you! Sorry 'bout it!