Friday, January 14, 2011

Double Whammy!

Leila is 16 months old today! She has been fighting a fever and a small cough for a few days. Last night was a VERY rough night. Rough enough that around 2am Kuso and I decided to call my dad to see if he would come over and help Kuso give Leila a blessing. She was restless (and had been for a few days now) and could not relax. When I held her she was stiff as a board and showed no signs of relaxing or snuggling in or going to sleep. She also had this amazing high pitched but short whimper sounding cry. She was definitely not just tired. So this morning we got her in to the doctor.

Yep.
Double Ear Infection.

Happy 16 months! I'll try and post some pics soon.

1 comment:

Chad and Nicole said...

Oh, poor little thing! I hope she feels better soon!