Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend With the Fam...


This weekend my aunt Karen, cousin Brandi, her husband and daugher Cody and Jordan, and cousin Ashley came to visit. We just ate, chatted, did a little shopping, and chilled. Saturday evening, my sister-in-law Michelle, and niece Kiley, came up. They had come to Provo to visit Michelle's sister and we were lucky enough to be able to steal a few hours with them.


Kiley was a little grumpy when they got to my mom's house, but it wasn't too long before she got to be her cute self. I was lucky enough to get lots of "kissies" from her. I was kneeling on the stairs so I was even with her level. She was walking around, chasing toys, and every time she would walk past, I would say "give Auntie kissie..." She would walk over and give me a one arm hug and a kiss. SO CUTE.


We got tickets to go see the open house of the Draper Temple. The WHOLE group of us went. Kuso and I were going for the second time as we had already been with our ward youth group last month. I don't care what religion you are, or where your beliefs stand, I can't imagine that anyone would be able to argue against how beautiful these buildings are.


...and a little touch of personal opinion...the more one knows, understands, and has faith in the things that are done inside temple walls, the more beautiful the building is.

No comments: