Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Halloween 2012

Last year, Leila was Juliet from Gnomeo and Juliet (a cute little gnome cartoon.)  This year, I altered the same dress to become a pirate.  Given her love of Disney Channel, she wasn't just a pirate, she was a "Jake and the Neverland Pirate." 
Either way, she was a pretty dang cute pirate!
 
We hit up my parent's Trunk or Treat, then went to a few select houses in our neighborhood. 


One funny thing about Leila is that she likes candy, but only a limited amount.  I was going to let her eat whatever she wanted that night.  She at probably 3 or 4 things and then was done with it.  There are some things she obviously likes more than others, but there is STILL candy sitting on our counter and it's the day after Christmas and it's not all stuff she doesn't like. 
 
She already talks about being Izzy from Jake and the Neverland Pirates for Halloween next year.  I'm trying to stear her into being Dorothy from Wizard of Oz.  My mom made a darling Lion costume when Kily was little.  Our little boy will probably fit into it - it will probably be a bit big, but still cute.  I guess we'll see what next year brings.

No comments: