Wednesday, December 26, 2012

32+ Weeks

As of today, December 26, 2012, I think I am "technically" 32 weeks and 5 days along.  That gives me a due date of February 22, 2013.  However, both of my ultrasounds measured a bit small, so at my last appointment, I asked the doctor if that was going to change the due date at all.  The only reason I ask/care is because I'm not a "28 day" kind of girl, so chances are, my dates were slightly off.  At day 35, my pregnancy test was negative, but by day 42, it was positive.  Most people show a postive test by day 25 or so.  I don't want the baby to come too early...the longer they cook, the cuter they are in my opinion.  SO he did a little calculating, and changed my due date to March 3, 2013.  He was a bit hesitant because he didn't want to move the date too much in case we feel the need to be induced, but that was only 9 or 10 days different, about the same difference between my positive test and most people's positive tests. 

I am glad to be further out of winter, but am a bit sad to have to wait that much longer to meet my little guy.  He will be here soon enough. 

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Holy cow! You're already that far along?? Yay!!!

Chad and Nicole said...

Love the picture!! Can't wait to see what this cute little guy is going to look like! You look fabulous!