Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Welcome to the Family


This post probably belongs before my last one, but deal with it.

October 5, 2012, Troy made Casey his Eternal companion in the St. George, Utah temple.  The Sealer spent a few minutes reminding the rest of us about the Covenants we had made when we entered the temple and how important those Covenants are for our earthly life as well as our eternal life. 

Casey brings out the best in my brother.  She is everything he is and everything he is not all in one person.  It kind of amazes me at how much has has changed (for the better) since Casey became a significant part of his life.  His story just adds to the list of "when it's right, you just know it" stories.

October 13, 2012 they had a reception at the "South Chapel" that we grew up attending.  The decorations were awesome and we had a LOT of compliments about how nice it looked and how "relaxing" it was.  Funny word for a wedding reception, but with the cabin/woodsy type decor, "relaxing" may have been an appropriate word.....and the "open bar" (Coke machine) definitely helped in making people feel comfortable.

No, I didn't take pictures...but I got a few tagged on my facebook, so I put them here.

Yes, that would be my brother Shawn and my husband Kuso "sharing" a cinnamon roll at the reception in Paragona, Utah.  Shawn suggested it in a mocking manner to Kuso of course went along and there ya go, the awkwardly funny picture. 

No comments: