Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fairy Tea Party

 Don't kill me, but I THINK this was on June 28, 2012.  My friend Alysha Miller asked if we wanted to take the girls to a Fairy Tea Party at Gardner Villlage.  I wasn't quite sure what that meant, but it sounded fun to get these three silly girls together.

It is exactly what it sounds like...a tea party with a fairy theme.  They got to put on hats and aprons and if they brought a doll, the doll got to dress up too.  Then they had juice and snacks.  I think Leila may have been a bit too young to appreciate how cute and fun everything really was.

 CHEERS!  So classy Leila.
 Leila is beautiful.  Heidi Morrison, the other mother who went with us, said this picture looks like it came out of a magazine.
 Above:  Leila, Brooklyn, Hadlee (as you can see, Leila didn't think it was fun to dress up.  She took it off not long after putting it on.)
Below:  Leila "ringing the bell" after they finished their fairy hunt



 Brookly, Hadlee, Leila - these three girls are so cute together.  Sometimes when it's time to walk to nursury at church, they find each other in the hall and hold hands while they walk there.  OR when we pick them up after nursury, the leaders tell us that they ran in a circle the ENTIRE time.  I believe them!
LOVE this face.  Glad I caught it as she came around the back of the poll.

2 comments:

Kierst said...

I love how even in the first pictures she is trying to get her hat off! I can't believe how big she is wow...

Kaitlin said...

That is adorable and Leila IS beautiful!