Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ten Words

This got published in our montly Relief Society newsletter. I loved it so I typed it up and put it on my wall at work.

TEN WORDS
The most Selfish one-letter word...
"I"- Avoid It!
The most Satisfying two-letter word...
"We" - Use It!
The most Poisonous three-letter word...
"Ego" - Overcome It!
The most Used four-letter word...
"Love" - Value It!
The most Pleasing five-letter word...
"Smile" - Share It!
The Fastest Spreading six-letter word...
"Gossip"- Ignore It!
The Hardest Working seven-letter word...
"Success"- Achieve It!
The most Enviable eight-letter word...
"Jealousy"- Distance Yourself from It!
The most Powerful nine-letter word...
"Knowledge"- Acquire It!
The most Valued ten-letter word...
"Friendship" - Maintain It!

1 comment:

Chad and Nicole said...

I LOVE this!! I might have to steal it :)