Monday, September 12, 2011

One Word

What is the ONE word in this world that has an all encompassing meaning? You can basically pick ANY verb and that word can describe this one word. This ONE word makes you feel...

strong. happy. tired. love. excited. worried. smart. confused. busy. dependable. helpful. crazy. complicated. stressed. fun-loving. silly. poor. weak. powerful. support. independent. frustrated. dependent. blessed. greatful. lazy. exhausted. thrill seeking....well, you get the picture.

What is that one word?

MOM

Being a mom has been the best thing to happen to me. As frustrated as I get, I get equally or even more excited when my little Leila Bug hollers out "MOM!" (even if it is for 30+ minutes at night because she doesn't want to go to sleep....) I love being a mom and I hope I'm doing a good enough job that my daughter and any future children will know that I love being a mom by the way they are treated.

1 comment:

Kierst said...

I guarantee that Leila knows that you love being a mom but especially her mom...