Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fa'afo'i's Wedding

Angie and Foi


Last Saturday, August 29th, Kuso's older brother Fa'afo'i got remarried. He married Angie in the Jordan River Temple. Their reception was held in Centerville.
I don't know a whole lot about their story. I think she went to the same ward as him...
that's where it started and continues I think.

Anyway, when I got to the chapel, Ian (Foi's oldest son) was standing outside in his tuxedo. He said "Hi Auntie Lisa" with a HUGE grin on his face. I told him how handsome he looked and gave him a big kiss.


He said "My dad married Angie today."
Me: Are you happy?
Ian: Yes. Now she's my mom.
Me: I know! Now you have tow moms!
Ian: I know. Smiled and ran off...
Too cute.
I'm so glad to see Foi found someone to spend his life with. We don't know her well, but what I do know of her, she is GREAT and I can't wait to get to know her better.

Ian and Avian. This is the best smile Avian would give out. He's such a charachter.

No comments: