Sunday, June 21, 2009

28 Weeks

Here ya go...this pic was taken at 28 weeks and 1 day. I can look bigger if I push my stomach out, but there is plenty of time for that! The awesome burn and sun glass lines were from the "Fun in the Sun" at Youth Conference.

I'm still feeling quite well. I quit wearing my wedding ring as my fingers get too fat by the end of the day. My feet and ankles get quite swollen if I sit or stand for too long...or just don't chillax enough. Otherwise, I can't complain.

We are definitely getting more excited and apprehensive as the day approaches. It's a daily occurrence that Kuso asks "How's Leila?" Her presence is becoming more real and I've started thinking stuff like "in 3 months from now when we do this, we are going to have to take...." It's a bit of reality check, but we are getting more and more ready as time passes.

2 comments:

Chad and Nicole said...

You look GREAT!!! I can't believe you are 28 weeks!! So cute!

Sundquist Family said...

It's coming so soon, I'm excited for ya big sis, good luck!