Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend


Over Thanksgiving we went to St. George to have dinner with my mom's side of the family at my aunt's house. Our entire family was there except for grandpa, his wife, cousin Heather, her hubby and daughter and cousin Clint. Even my brothers from California were there!
It's been so fun to see them so much recently.
And my niece Kiley is getting funnier every time I see her! SO CUTE!


My goal was to learn how to prepare the dinner this year. I started with mixing the stuffing (not Stove Top) Wednesday night. That's about as far as I got. They started the turkey early. They started the homemade rolls and I wasn't aware...anyway, it was SO yummy. Maybe next time...


While dinner was being prepared, all the "kids" (ranging in age from 32 to 11) went to the church to play games. Even my cousin who I thought had ZERO athletic talent had fun.


Kuso's friend and classmate who lives in California was also in St. George for the weekend. So we got together with him and his wife. We went to see Madagascar 2. SO FUNNY!!!!
Then spent time at another house for HOURS just playing pool and talking.


It worked out well that Kuso's friend's wife was having a family reunion
and the friend wanted Kuso to dance with him at the talent night.
That was fun watching everyone's talents and dancing.


Sorry....left my camera home so there are no pics to add to this.
Boring. I know.
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday.


I'm SUPER excited for Christmas this year!

No comments: