Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mommy, Wow!

I'm a BIG KID NOW!

So all of the sudden, Leila is potty trained.  (except at night, but even that seems to be progressing a bit.)

On April 25th, Leila kept telling my mom she needed to go potty, but they only had the big potty so it was hard for her to get on.  My mom told me to buy a couple small potty's (she already had one at the sitter's - not that she used it.)  So I did.  The next day was Thursday and she started using her small potty.  By Saturday, she was trained enough that while we were outside cleaning cars and such, she told Kuso she needed to poo poo, went inside, and DID IT! 

The next week she started dumping her own small potty into the big potty.  Now, a week and a half later, she is a ROCK STAR.  In that time, she has had about 5 small potty accidents - TOTAL.  She has not had ANY poop accidents (knock on wood).  And last night, she somehow climbed up on the to the "too big potty" all by herself, pooped, then called out that she "did it!"  (without the seat to make it fit her little booty - she doesn't like to use that anymore either.)

I know I say this all the time, but I truly KNOW that I have the most talented, amazing, beautiful daughter in the world. 

1 comment:

Kierst said...

YEAH! Congratulations- that is very exciting and you do have an amazing daughter :)