Monday, April 9, 2012

Funnies

While driving on "Turtle Road" to get to my aunt's house in St. George, we looked out and saw the Temple. I said, "Leila, look! There is the temple." She looked (not sure if she really saw it) then said "Oh my gosh!" (NEVER heard her say that before.) Then looked at me and said "It's beautiful." (NEVER heard her say that before either.) Cracked me up, but, how correct she was!

She practices counting. Twice over the past few days I've heard this: One, Two, Three, You wanna spank? Get over here, Four... LOL! Think she's hear that one too many times?

Leila was supposed to give Rusti (my cousin's daughter) something from the egg hunt. Leila couldn't decide if she really wanted to give it to her. Rusti's hand was out, but Leila kept putting the item out, then putting it behind her back. Rusti looked at me and said "She needs to go to time out." Oh my goodness. SO funny.

1 comment:

Survis Family said...

I sure wish we could've made it to Easter. I hope you guys can come back when Anna gets home! I can't wait to see Leila!