Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"I Did It!"



This morning as I was combing my hair for work, Leila came out of her room and stood by the bathroom door watching me. After telling me that "Kitty was scared" (since everything is SCARED right now) I asked if she wanted to sit on the potty?



"Yeah" (all calm like...)



So I sit her on the potty while I continue combing my hair. A few minutes later, there was a little tinkle in the potty. She looks at me and says quietly, but with excitement in her eyes "I did it!" She got some toilet paper, wiped her body, jumped off, flushed the toilet, then went to lay down to put a new diaper on. She acts like this is an old habit already.






Let's HOPE this is the start of something wonderful!

2 comments:

Kierst said...

YEAH! I hope it is a sign of things to come :)

Chad and Nicole said...

Hooray!!!! I'm so excited for you!! Go Leila!!