Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gnomeo, Gnomeo, Wherefore Art Thou Gnomeo

Leila LOVES the movie Gnomeo and Juliet. (and who wouldn't after seeing it...it is AWESOME!)Not sure when, but I had this great idea to make Leila dres up as Juliet for Halloween. The idea stuck. We found a pattern very similar to her dress, and my mom got busy.




The Final Result = ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!

Seriously Folks...Could there be a CUTER gnome ANYWHERE on the planet? I doubt it. And Kiley makes a pretty dang cute Rapunzel as well! Kiley was SO funny in her dress. She walked SO prissy and princess-like. It was perfect!


Too bad Leila wouldn't wear her hat after these pictures were taken, so as we "trunk or treated" at my parents church, I carried that hat and hovered it over her head so people could get the full effect. We made the dress a little big, so next year she can be Little Red Riding Hood or a Pirate or maybe something totally different!


(btw...my brother and his family have been here since Friday before Halloween. I've got some adorable pictures from our trip to Wheeler Farm...but that will come later.)

2 comments:

Enoch Elementary said...

Love her dress and I think she is so stinking cute!!

Kaitlin said...

that is adorable! i love that movie, too