Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Future In-Laws

Matai Uta'i and Aukuso


Arranged marriages may not be common practice, but my BESTIE and I have decided that Leila and Matai will marry. PRIOR to Matai's mission, they are "cousins" so that there will not be any love interest there. AFTER Matai returns from his mission, then life will reveal itself that they are not REAL cousins and that yes, it's okay to like them. Yes, it's okay to love them. Yes, it's okay to marry them. And Yes, it's okay to make beautiful afatasi babies with them!

(How cute would that be...2 afatasi parents which adds up to making afatasi babies!)

3 comments:

Chad and Nicole said...

Oh my word! That little boy is SO cute!! I think that in this case, an arranged marriage is TOTALLY okay! :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, I think it is soooo smart. Afatasi babies are the best!!!!!!!!!

Kaitlin said...

Hahahahha....that will only work because Matai and Iva and, in fact, REAL cousins.