Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Slacker Mom

So my newborn is just over 3 weeks old and I have already started slacking off on taking pictures. I'll try to do better. Here are the past few days of pics. Chillin in the bouncy chair. She loves it.
Usually puts her to sleep for a while. Mom loves that!
After being taken out of the bouncy chair.
STRETCH! She can be found doing this quite often.
Cute Little Girl...with TROUBLE written on her face.
Huh? I love this face!
I think this is when she is trying to burp. Too cute.
Eating. One of her favorite past times!
One of these days, I'll get pictures of her in the bath. She LOVES it! She will be crying before, but as soon as her cute little behind hits the water, she totally calms down and relaxes. She makes some really cute faces in the bath, but with being home alone, there is no one to take a picture. She also makes SUPER cute faces when she is falling asleep in your arms. She smiles and gets this look on her face that says "ha ha..got what I wanted." One other time I wish I could take a picture is when she is being burped and looks up at the person who just fed her. This is my mom's favorite look. She says that look says "oh. you are the person who just fed me. I will never forget you. Thank You." Just the contentment on her face with her big round eyes....it's irresistible. Any of you are welcome to come experience these looks for yourself. Just stop by!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just getting cuter. I'm so glad you are enjoying be a mom so much!

Survis Family said...

I love her! She's such a cutie!

Sundquist Family said...

She looks SO big! She is beautiful and I can't wait to see her.

Anonymous said...

I need to come over, I am missing her. She is soooo sweet!!!!

Kelly said...

What a cutie!!! Love the faces she makes.

charese said...

Aren't they sweet! She is so beautiful!!!

Sharon said...

Keep the pictures coming. I can't wait to see her in person. She seems so grown up already.