Monday, July 20, 2009

32+ Weeks

Ok...so I'm over 32 weeks now. We are at less than two months to Leila's due date. My aunt Karen took a picture of my cousin Ashley and I at the reunion last weekend. If/when she actually sends it to me, I'll post it. Ashley and I are due the same day, both with girls. We took a belly to belly pic. If I don't get it soon, I'll take another one soon and post it.

If I could live off of Coke and ice, I would. I try to throw in some water, but the Coke tastes SO good. I still love fruit, especially cantaloupe right now. I still eat a lot of cold cereal. Warm foods are tolerable, but I still prefer something cold, probably since I get so hot. The worst thing I can complain about is my silly swollen feet and ankles. I can only wear flip flops, even to work. Good thing it's warm outside! They don't hurt, they just look silly. They get worse when I don't get "down time" to just chill.

I'm down to two week visits with the doctor. I scheduled a tour of the hospital for next week so Kuso and I can have an idea of where we are going and what we are doing when it comes time. I got registered at Target, Babies-R-Us, and J.C. Penney (on-line) so I can be ready for baby showers. I've got one planned for August 15th with friends and family and one on August 18th with the ward.

Time is rapidly winding down our feelings of excitement and nervousness increase with time. Leila is becoming more and more real and we are getting so excited to meet our little girl.

1 comment:

Grandma Neener said...

Little Leila will be here before you know it!! We are sooo excited to have her here and to get to know her. You are a trooper to keep going like you do and to not little a little thing like flintstone feet keep you down. Just be careful.