Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Where My Girls At?

Melanie, Kelly, Katie, Kapeka, Me, Colleen
(Don't sweat the red-eye effect...actually, I decided to take the picture out.
Let's just say it wasn't too flattering for me!)
On Monday night, some of my girlfriends and I were able to get together for dinner. Katie came in from Washington State. That is what it took to get the rest of us all together who live here in SLC. We all went to Southern Utah University together and spent PLENTY of hours together back then. We were only able to spend a couple hours this week because half of us have children to get home to and the other half of us have to get up for work in the morning. It was a good time though. Makes us all remember the good times and ridiculous late hours we spent together during college! I miss those carefree days sometimes...

I know most of the girls who were at the dinner will be checking this blog...
CALL ME! Let's get together again!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It was great to see you! Oh the "good ol' days..." Glad they're over, but fun to look back on. Until next time...