Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cousins from Cali



On Sunday and Monday August 3-4 we were able to spend time with some of Kuso's cousins from California. We didn't do much more than eat and talk, but that was entertainment enough. It was a good excuse to spend time with some of his family here as well. Kuso was WAY excited to see his cousin Roman. Hey ladies!.....he is single! (he's the one on the right.) Let me know if you want a hook up! We are in the process of planning a reunion in SLC next summer, so he'll be back.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Lisa Marie!!! I found you on Katie's blog. send me your email address and I'll invite you to mine. It's so good to see what you've been up to. Congrats on going through the temple. So proud of you. AOE

mkkunz1@juno.com

Texie said...

Wow I never new that so many family members could be in the same room at one time! I can't wait to see your temple pics!