Monday, August 18, 2008

The Biggest Step

On Saturday August 9, 2008, Aukuso and I went to the Salt Lake Temple to be sealed for time and eternity. Now we are stuck together forever!!! Our ceremony was at 7 am which meant we had to be there by 5:45 am! Several of our friends and family were able to join us and to thank them for getting up so early on a Saturday morning, we took everyone to the breakfast bar at JB's!

My side of the Family

His side of the Family

Everyone that was there that morning

Danny and Kim Boyer - my "unofficial photographer" and good friend. I have adopted her and her sister Maile as my sisters and their kids as my nieces and nephews.

Kuso's boys and their wives.
Apelu, Nimo, me, Kuso, Pasami, & Kesa



3 comments:

Texie said...

Those are cute pictures! Congratulations again for going through the temple.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You both are beautiful!

Kaitlin said...

congratulations!